Keto Irish Scrambled Eggs With Chaffles#SundayFunday

This is a Keto/low carb recipe, decided to make these for my brunch, you can have these for breakfast too. These scrambled eggs were amazing, buttery, creamy and delicious. I enjoyed them with Keto Chaffles( Waffles), a fantastic combo. 
Serves One
Ingredients
 
2 Large Eggs 
Salt & Black pepper powder to taste 
1 Tablespoon Butter 
2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream

Method
Crack two eggs into a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, and mix with a fork.
Beat the cream, add eggs well.
Add butter, in a frying pan, over low heat, when the butter foams, add the egg mixture and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until eggs are set {they look about 75% cooked and slightly wet}.
Serve with a sprinkling of chopped scallion green or chopped parsley, and enjoy immediately with a chaffle, slice of cheese, some crisp ham slices and slices of tomato and cucumber.
This was my satisfying brunch.

Adapated from here
Irish Scrambled Eggs

Nutrition Info (Per serving) For the Scrambled Eggs

Calories 253
Total Fat 10 
Total Carbs 1
Protein 13


NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.

Labels: Breakfast,Egg,Keto,Sunday Funday,Single Serving,Irish, Chaffles, Waffles, Low Carb

For our event called Sunday Funday, wherein we share recipes our families will love to enjoy on a Sunday.  

Sneha's Recipe
Sneha's Recipe

Happy Home-maker and culinary enthusiast.

5 comments:

  1. This looks delicious. I can't wait to see that chaffles recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat scrambled eggs with extras in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding cream and butter to the eggs before scrambling them for sure makes them so fluffy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is a meal I will love to dig in. Definitely my favourite. I love scrambles eggs.

    ReplyDelete