Pudina Parathas / Mint Leaves Parathas


These mint leaves are from my kitchen garden.   I had plenty of  these growing, so on Sunday these went into the  chapatti dough.  Making these are so easy and these parathas are so aromatic.  

This goes to BM week 3, day 3, under the theme Indian Bread Baskets.
Ingredients

1 Cup Pudina/Mint leaves - finely chopped
2 Cups Wheat flour
1/2 Teaspoon Cumin  seed
2 Green chillies -  chopped

1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilly powder
1 Teaspoon Lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Oil
Salt to taste


Method
Grind  cumin and green chillies into a paste without adding water. Add lemon juice to this.
Add the paste, turmeric, chilly powder oil, pudina and salt to wheat flour and knead into a  soft dough.
Make parathas roast them on a hot griddle and apply ghee.
Serve it with ketchup, curd or raita or sabji




Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#49.

Lables: Blogging Marathon, Healthy, Pudina, Rotis, Vegan, Indian Breads, Parathas
Sneha's Recipe
Sneha's Recipe

Happy Home-maker and culinary enthusiast.

8 comments:

  1. Never made with just mint..sounds different..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the aroma and the flavor. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flavor of mint in parathas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the addition of mint leaves in parathas, can smell the flavours from here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow mint in parathas, that is a genius idea. I'm sure going to make these when my mint grows this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint Paratha looks amazing and so flavorful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mint parathas should have been so aromatic and flavorful. I should have made these when I had mint growing like a weed at my old house :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I normally add it to my chapati , love the paratha too.

    ReplyDelete