Sending these to the bread bakers event our host Deepti - of: Baking Yummies choose this theme rolls. Thanks dear for this theme, baked this wonderful bread at last.
This is a very easy bread to bake with simple ingredients that are always available in the kitchen. Just try this bread and you will be satisfied and happy with the results and taste.
3/4 - 1 Cup Warm Water
2 teaspoons Dry Instant yeast
2 Cups All-purpose
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Sugar
For the Masala filling:
8 Cloves Garlic - minced
3/4 Teaspoon Cumin powder
3 Teaspoon Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Chat Masala
1/2 Teaspoon Chilly powder
1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, yeast and sugar. Make a well in the center of the flour and pour in the oil. Mix this together by adding water to form a soft dough and knead for 5-10 minutes. Shape the dough into a ball and lightly coat with oil. cover with plastic wrap and set it at room temperature to double in volume.
In the meantime let prepare the filling. Put all ingredients into a small mixer jar and blend coarsely. Do not add any water to it while blending the oil will be enough to coarsely blend it. Keep aside.
When the dough has doubled in size, cut it in three equal parts. Take one part of the dough and lightly flatten it with your hands into a rectangle. Spread the filling in the center and it into a roll.
Oil 3 small baking trays with little oil and keep the rolled bread into it. Make the roll of the other part of the dough in the same way and keep it also in the tray. Spread coriander leaves on the rolls lightly pressing them. Cover the tray, loosely cover them with plastic wrap and let them rise again until doubled in size. Brush them with egg wash or milk .
Toward the end of this rising period, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Bake in the oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until nicely browned on top.
When they are done, take out of the oven and brush with the butter and serve.
Lightly crusty on the outside, fluffy soft, delicious masala bread roll is ready.
Just grab one, slice it, butter it and enjoy.......
Labels : Breads, Bread Bakers, Masala bread rolls
- Anadama Rolls from Passion Kneaded
- Bulochki (Russian Sweet Yeast Rolls) from Mayuri's Jikoni
- Cinnamon Rolls from Bakingyummies
- Crescent Rolls from Sara's Tasty Buds
- Feta Olive Knots from Food Lust People Love
- Flax Oat Wheat Dinner Rolls from Cook's Hideout
- Einkorn Parmesan and Garlic Rolls from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls from A Baker's House
- Hokkaido Milk Rolls from Baking in Pyjamas
- Kahvalti – Turkish-style Breakfast Buns from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Masala Bread Rolls from Sneha's Recipes
- Mini Cheddar Bialys from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Oatmeal Dinner Rolls from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pesto Rolls from Veg Nation
- Raspberry Sweet Rolls from Kylee Cooks
- Savory Cheddar Rolls from Magnolia Days
- Stuffed Vegatable Masala Buns from Spill the Spices
- Twisted Knotted Mint Garlic Rolls from Gayathri's Cook Spot
- Wholewheat Low Fat Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls from Sizzling Tastebuds
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.