Ginger Wine


Update the pics December 2020 this wine is 6 years old and taste so good. 
After the success of making Rice Wine I decided to try this wine recipe that I read in this blog. The original recipe is here. The only change I made is that I halved the quantity and added more ginger to make it stronger and a little more brandy to make it strong.

This wine is ready but I have not yet bottled it. Will update you the pictures soon. Do look up for the update. This wine smells good and I have tasted it and loved it, although I am not a wine drinker, had a little to taste it. 

Ingredients  
1¼. Litres (1250 millilitres) Water
60 Grams Ginger
350 Grams Sugar
1 Lemon - Juice & Zest
1 Orange - Juice & zest
50 Grams Raisins - (preferably golden)
1/4 Teaspoon Dried Yeast
40 Ml Brandy
Method
Since this recipe is according to link that I have mentioned. For further details and instructions please go to the link.
Do give this a try because it is very easy. 
Labels: Wine, Ginger, Homemade
Sneha's Recipe
Sneha's Recipe

Happy Home-maker and culinary enthusiast.

No comments:

Post a Comment