Kerala Style Homemade Garam Masala

I love making my own spice mix , this Kerala Garam  Masala has a fantastic aroma and taste.    You can use this spice mix for any Kerala preparations.
Ingredients
15 Grams Saunf/Fennel seeds
5 Grams Cloves
5 Grams Green Cardamoms
2 Brown Cardamoms
10 Grams Whole Black Peppercorns
5 Grams Cinnamon Sticks
1 Star Anise
1/2 Nutmeg 
1 Flower Mace/Javitri

Method
Dry roast each spice ( except the nutmeg) in a hot pan separately, till it starts to release an aroma ( do not burn them). 
Then cool and grind to a fine powder.
It's ready!! Store this in an airtight container.  To retain it's color and flavor store this in the refrigerator.

Labels : Kerala, Garam Masala, Homemade, Masala
Sneha's Recipe
Sneha's Recipe

Happy Home-maker and culinary enthusiast.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Very nice article. I like your website.Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed!
    I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    Sunrise pure Black Pepper Kali Mirch Review - সানরাইজ পিওর কালো মরিচ।


    SASTHOIDAMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice recipe of Garam Masala, literally good information.

    I consider Garam Masala the crown jewel of my spice collection! The carefully crafted blend of aromatic spices adds a touch of elegance and complexity to my cooking. Whether I'm making a classic curry, a hearty stew, or even a baked dish, cee pee spices Garam Masala never fails to impress. Its versatility and ability to enhance the flavors of any cuisine make it an essential ingredient in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Garam masala. Your post is very informative and provides detailed information about garam masala, especially your fancy garam masala looking very good with a lot of health benefits.

    ReplyDelete