Farfalle in Basil Pesto Sauce - Homemade


This is the second pasta recipe for the blogging marathon that I have made at home and enjoyed making it. When this was kept to dry on the table, my hubby asked me did you make this at home when I said yes he could not believe till after dinner I continued making some more.

When I served the pasta with Basil Pesto sauce to my beta he enjoyed having it and cleaned his plate. We had this for our lunch.


Sending this to Mir, who is hosting my Kid's Delight, themed on "Pizzas, Pastas n Noodles".



Ingredients
2 Cups Farfalle pasta - Homemade
1 Cup Mixed pepper - ( green, red,yellow), chopped
1 Teaspoon Garlic - minced
1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Pesto sauce or store bought
1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano

1/2 Teaspoon Italian mixed herbs
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Teaspoon Olive oil, (basil pesto sauce already has olive oil, so adjust accordingly)

Method


Bring water to boil along with some salt, add pasta and let it cook on full flame for 2 - 3 minutes. Once cooked drain the water and rinse with cold water  and  keep aside.

In a pan, heat oil, add the minced garlic , saute for a minute, now add chopped mixed peppers, and let it cook for 2 more minutes add herbs, basil pesto sauce, salt crushed black pepper and stir well for a minute. Then add the cooked pasta toss everything well. Serve hot and enjoy.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#46.

Labels: Blogging Marathon, Healthy, Kids delight, Pasta & Noodles, Vegan, Italy


Basil Pesto Sauce
Eggless Farfalle Pasta

Sneha's Recipe
Sneha's Recipe

Happy Home-maker and culinary enthusiast.

4 comments:

  1. That plate of farfalle is just inviting me..Delicious dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy pasta. My kid loves pasta with pesto too. I can't believe you made ur own pasta -- that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that you made the pasta from the scratch! And this dish is really yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicious recipe and to top that everything is homemade :)

    ReplyDelete