Homemade Taco Seasoning#Alphabet Challenge

This homemade taco seasoning recipe is quick and easy to make, works great  on everything make tacos  or to season  veggies, meat, seafood, rice, beans, soups, salads and more. It has a perfect amount of spices which come together in the homemade taco seasoning! You will never buy taco seasoning from the store again!  

Ingredients 
2 Teaspoon Red Chilly Powder 
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder 
1 Teaspoon Cumin powder - coarsely ground 
½ Teaspoon Onion powder 
½ Teaspoon Dried Oregano 
½ Teaspoon Paprika powder 
½ Teaspoon Salt 
¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper powder

Method  
Mix the seasonings together in a small bowl to make the taco seasoning blend. Store this in a airtight container.
Labels: Homemade, Taco Seasoning, Preservative free, Mexican, International Cuisine 
Let's take a look at the recipes being shared today with Alphabet Challenge 2026 - Alphabet "T"

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! Homemade spice mixes are always better than store-bought because they are fresher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like making my own spice mixtures because I can control the heat and the salt components.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great to have on hand! It sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never have store bought on hand, I love having a homemade option!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like homemade seasonings. I like to add some to soups and sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this recipe. I use my homemade taco seasoning all of the time. It's so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time to make some homemade tacos! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete